Monday 31 May 2010

I Want To Ride My Bicycle


















On a swoon-worthy summer day like today, there really is nothing like taking a little jaunt on the ol' bicycle. You get to simultaneously explore the country side, enjoy the sun and get a pleasant breeze going through your locks. Amazing! My current favourite route is particularly dashing, as I get to ride through a field with daisies on one side, buttercups on the other.


I also secretly hope that there is some sort of correlation between this fine summertime activity and greatness. Aside from the obligatory middle aged men with their buns of steel encapsulated in Lycra, some rather fine and dandy people favour the odd bike ride or two. To name a few....














Brigitte!



















Audrey!



















Morrissey!



















Chloe!















Albert!



















Jarvis!



















Elvis!












Nathasha!













Paul, John, Ringo & George!


So, if it's good enough for them, it's more than good enough for a mere mortal like myself. Plus, I will soon have thighs you could crack walnuts with (or maybe not). Now, if I could somehow get my hands on a sweet ride like this bad-boy, I will be absolutely set for life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment